06:00 AM 25th September, 2017
50,000+Animals Spayed or Neutered
Helping Organisation for People, Environment (HOPE) & Animal Trust is a non-governmental organisation working in India. We are a small registered, tax exempted charitable (non profit) group working to improve the lives of Animals and people since year 2000.
28 Sept '16
Thank you to Mission Rabies, Ranchi Municipal Corporation, Jharkhand Animal Husbandry Department, Dogs Trust and Mayhew International for their support with this programme. Vaccination Facts and Figures of the dogs vaccinated during the programme, 90.4 % were strays, with the remaining 9.6 % being presented to the vaccination teams by owners. A total of 10,115 animal birth control surgeries were conducted during this time. 0.3 % of the operated dogs were owned with the majority of 99.7 % being stray dogs. 26.23 % of all dogs vaccinated were puppies.
Member of Animal Welfare Board of India